It is mid-February already and I’m officially starting the brand new year (January was just a trial month 😀 ).
I finally got a chance to jot down a list of resolutions that I’m planning to accomplish in 2018 (better late than never right?!?).
Resolutions & some more for 2018:
- have a personal photoshoot done.
- don’t be afraid to stay real.
- explore two destinations & four new places within Dubai this year.
- write more of personal blogs.
- pay extra attention to details (both personal & professional).
- do more styled photoshoots.
- work on passion projects.
- go to the gym more.
- catch up with family & friends regularly.
- get back to reading books.
- take time out when needed.
- lower expectations.
- accept changes.
- be more grateful…
- accomplish at least 11 resolutions from this list!
I know its a lo0o0ong way to go but wanting more of goodness isn’t harmful. Hopefully I’ll be able to look at this post at the end of 2018 and check-off most (if not all) resolutions 🙂