I personally think new year’s resolutions are great way to make a plan. Call these my wishes, resolutions, dreams – or simply – things-to-do, but following are the 20 things I’d like to work on & achieve in 2020.
- be kind (to others & to myself)
- be more grateful
- write more
- laugh more
- stop worrying for future
- enjoy the present
- catch up with old friends
- continue to wake up early
- take breaks & time off
- cook more at home
- finish at least 7 books this year
- learn new stuff / skill
- pray more
- be contagiously optimistic
- write more helpful tips for brides-to-be
- travel to at least 2 new countries
- remember to breathe
- let go… (seriously!)
- be a better version of myself
- to love myself & others wholeheartedly 🥰
There are 12 months & I hope I get to accomplish all these within 2020.
Some of these might make me uncomfortable and yes, change & growth are hard work, but they are absolutely worth it. Let’s see what this decade brings….