Last week, I met a very dear bride-to-be who seemed overly stressed about her wedding planning. Even after getting so much done, countless To-Do things were lingering in her mind, making her unable to relax.
Planning a wedding is stressful. Even if you do hire a professional planner, at the end of the day, YOU are making decisions that work the best for you. Following are 5 secrets for brides for a stress-free wedding day ❤
- Ask for Help: make sure you have a few people you can rely on during the planning process as well as on the wedding day. Your fiancé, bestie, friends, or even the vendors, ask for help when you need it. There is no shame in it!
- Be Open for Solutions: as the wedding day comes by, it comes with problems. Instead of dwelling upon the problems, try to be open for solutions. Remember, almost every problem has a solution. It is best to talk to your wedding vendors about the problems & use their professional opinions to your benifit.
- Time Management: I just can’t emphasize on this point enough. Keep your timeline ready and handy and keep all the vendors in the loop. I promise you’ll have a super stress-free day if everything is going ON TIME. For more details, totally check out my posts about planning your wedding time-line & for setting vendors’ expectations.
- Don’t Lose the Perspective: weddings are suppose to bring family and friends together to celebrate the union of two souls. Although every girl dreams of a perfectly flawless day, sometimes things don’t go as planned. Remember that even if there are planning hiccups, your wedding is a celebration of a new journey. Start it cheerfully…
- Laugh it Off Girl! When you are way too worried about something to go wrong, it will. Keep your sense of humor & move forward. The bouquet isn’t the right flowers, the dress got tore, wrong lipstick color? Don’t get caught up in the fuss. If that problem can’t be fixed, laugh it off and move on instead of spending the remaining of the night annoyed…
My darling brides-to-be, I realllllyyyyy hope this blog post clears the perspective of your wedding and helps you to enjoy the most stress-free day you can ever imagine!
Your UnOfficial Bridesmaid,