I feel so fortunate to work alongside wedding industry professionals who are one step ahead of the game & are always willing to help their clients – the Brides-to-Be.
Just like last wedding workshop by Mylist.ae, I was invited to speak to future brides regarding the latest wedding and photography trends. And yes, I will be blogging about it in my UnOfficial Bridesmaid for those who missed.
The workshop was held at the beautiful venue of Ethan Allen in Dubai.
The amazing wedding professionals who took part in this workshop included:
- MyList AE – wedding registry
- Ethan Allen – interior design
- Sponsa Bridal – bridal couture
- Could9 Events – wedding decorator
- Abjad Designs – stationary
- Anjelina Paris – confectioner
- Kadi Boutique – candles and flowers
- Little Miss Cupcakes – customized cakes
- Rima Hassan Photography – myself 😉
- Candylicious World – the name says it all!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Julie & Anne for inviting me (again) for this workshop and putting together yet another helpful & successful event. Also, a heartfelt thank you to Ethan Allen for being an amazing host, to all the vendors who participated and shared their expertise, and to all the brides who attended the event.
I hope this event was educational, fun, and full of ideas for you and helps you with Your Dream Wedding, ameen.
Until we meet again…