Hope is what drives us all. Well, most of us. I have big dreams and even bigger hopes. Sometimes I’m surprised by my own hopes.
- When I have french fries and hope to burn more calories than I’m consuming.
- Staring at the pile of washed laundry hoping for it to be folded on its own.
- Hoping to clean the house with Photoshop one day.
- Stepping on the moon with karak-chaye in hand.
- Wishing and hoping to find halal food anywhere I travel in the world.
- Being the official photographer for America’s Next Top Model.
- Hoping to cook more often and better than I do now.
- Winning a talent show for non-stop talking.
- Hoping for clients to understand why I might be charging more than Studio X and Y.
- Keep on dreaming – dream bigger – and hoping for all of them to come true, amen!
Even if I get disappointed in something, I keep on hoping to do it better the next time. It motivates me to move forward and try harder just so my-curious-self can see if the result was what I hoped for. If it’s not, then I hope for it to be better the next time. There is no point in settling for less and I am definitely not letting all the effort go to waste.
“We must accept finite disappointment,
but never lose infinite hope”
– Martin Luther King, Jr. –
I hope you all have a Hopeful Day.