It has been more than 1.5 years that I haven’t visited family and friends back in USA. So after a lot of planning and yet-to-be-done packing, I need to make the announcement that I’ll be in New Jersey in October for a couple of months to meet up with Brides-to-Be & finally getting together with family and friends.
Brides-to-Be in New Jersey, New York City, & surrounding states – I’ll be in USA and available to meet up with you for some hot-chocolate/tea. Its time for some hot drinks…
Oh and before I forget – I also made a list of adventures and “Things to do while I’m in USA”:
- Greet, Meet, & Eat with family and friends.
- Go Trick-Or-Treating with my nieces on Halloween.
- Meet all the lovable new productions of my best friends.
- Visit at least 5 States (and no, NJ & NYC don’t count)
- Walk over Brooklyn Bridge, visit Central Park, and my all-time-favorite Ruby Red Stairs in Time Square, NYC.
- Watch another Broadway Musical Show.
- Go Skiing.
- Visit Harvard University.
- Meet inspiring & aspiring photographers.
- Document the entire journey!
I know I will dearly miss my hubby. Home. And of course the all-you-can-eat-Halal Food. But I just can’t wait to see my favorite little models & my cheer squad – my beautiful Nieces. Very tech-savvy Nephew. Super talented Sisters. My Mom. And my loving in-laws. It is about time….
USA – Here I come Again!
P.S. Got some questions? Just wanna say hi? Maybe you want to buy me lunch one day? Or perhaps something else is on your mind? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you, letting you know that I accept your invitation to buy me lunch (preferably some mouthwatering pasta and/or pizza)! 🙂